What is PET
PET stands for polyethylene terephthalate, a plastic resin and a form of polyester. Polyethylene terephthalate is a polymer that is formed by combining two monomers called modified ethylene glycol and purified terephthalic acid.
PET is the type of plastic labeled with the #1 code on or near the bottom of bottles and containers and is commonly used to carry soft drinks, water, juice, peanut butter, salad dressings, oil, cosmetics and household cleaners. Manufacturers use PET plastic to package products because of its strength, thermo-stability and transparency.
Customers choose PET because it is inexpensive, lightweight, resealable, shatter-resistant and recyclable.
Recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET) can be used to make many new products, including fiber for polyester carpet; fabric for T-shirts, long underwear, athletic shoes, luggage, upholstery and sweaters; fiberfill for sleeping bags and winter coats; industrial strapping, sheet and film; automotive parts, such as luggage racks, headliners, fuse boxes, bumpers, grilles and door panels; and new PET containers for both food and non-food products.
PET Flakes Spesifications
We produce different qualities in terms of Pet flake size and colors however the product standards are ensured as per international parameters of end use of the Pet Bottle Flakes.
1. Washing Standards : coldwashed and hotwashed
2. Colors : clear white, Light blue, dark blue, green
3. Size : 12-14mm or by request
4. PVC : </=100 ppm and </=300 ppm
5. Other impurities : </=0.1%
6. Moisture : </=1%
7. Supply ability : 3500 tons/month
8. Packing : woven bags or ± 35-40 kgs, jumbo bags or ± 400 kgs
9. Minimum order: 1×20 GP or about 7500-8000 kgs, 1×40 HC or about 20000-22000 kgs
– 30% deposit in advance by preformed invoice by T/T, the balance will be paid against the copy of bill of lading within 7 days
– Irrevocable L/C at sight
11. Delivery: about 10 days after receiving the deposit or L/C