What is LDPE
LDPE stands for low density polyethylene , a plastic resin and a form of polyester.
LDPE is the type of plastic labeled with the #4 code on or near the bottom of bottles and containers and is commonly used for mineral water gallon cap, infusion bottle, refillable packaging and others.
LDPE Flakes Spesifications
We produce different qualities in terms of LDPE flake size and colors
however the product standards are ensured as per international parameters of end use of the LDPE Flakes.
2. Type : LD gallon cap, LD infusion bottle, LD cast, LD refill
3. Colors : natural, red, green, blue, yellow, black
4. Size : 12-14mm or by request.
5. Supply ability : 500 tons/month
6. Packing : woven bags or ± 35-40 kgs, jumbo bags or ± 400 kgs
7. Minimum order: 1×20 GP or about 7500-8000 kgs, 1×40 HC or about 20000-22000 kgs
8. Payment: -. 30% deposit in advance by preformed invoice by T/T, the balance will be
paid against the copy of bill of lading within 7 days
-. Irrevocable L/C at sight
9. Delivery: about 10 days after receiving the deposit or L/C.