What is HDPE
HDPE stands for high density polyethylene , a plastic resin and a form of polyester.
HDPE is the type of plastic labeled with the #2 code on or near the bottom of bottles and containers and is commonly used for milk bottle white milk, tupperware, folding chairs, and others. HDPE has a stronger material properties, hard, opaque and more resistant to high temperatures.
HDPE Flakes Spesifications
We produce different qualities in terms of HDPE flake size and colors
however the product standards are ensured as per international parameters of end use of the HDPE Flakes.
2. Type : HD blowing, HD injection, HD paint cans
3. Colors : natural, milk white, red, green, blue, yellow, grey, mix
4. Size : 12-14mm or by request
5. Supply ability : 500 tons/month
6. Packing : woven bags or ± 35-40 kgs, jumbo bags or ± 400 kgs
7. Minimum order: 1×20 GP or about 7500-8000 kgs, 1×40 HC or about 20000-22000 kgs
– 30% deposit in advance by preformed invoice by T/T, the balance will bepaid against the copy of bill of lading within 7 days
– Irrevocable L/C at sight
9. Delivery: about 10 days after receiving the deposit or L/C